For your convenience, you can now pay your Lovelace Health System hospital bills online, 24 hours a day, seven days a week through our secure online bill pay.
How to Pay Your Bill
- Online payments are accepted for hospital bills only (inpatient or outpatient services).
- Have your most recent bill (statement of account) and your credit card handy.
- Only credit cards are accepted online. If you would like to pay by check, please call Customer Service at 877.838.0019.
- After you click the link below, a new window will open (note: you may need to temporarily disable your computer's pop-up blocker).
- You'll then be asked to choose between One-Time Payment and Set up Online Access. If you choose to Set up Online Access you can elect to have your bills sent electronically. You can also set up payment plans. The One-Time Payment option will allow you to pay now, or at a future date of your choosing. Simply click either button and follow the prompts.
Payment plans prior to April 2017 - Click here to pay your hospital bill online.
Payment plans after to April 2017 - Click here to pay your hospital bill online.
Please note: Some services received in our clinics may be considered hospital-based; therefore, patient billing statement will be divided into two separate charges, which may include both a facility fee and a provider fee. For questions, please contact our Patient Financial Services office at 505.727.0100 or 866.948.1444 from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday.
Patients are responsible for the amount due portion of the statement for patient care services rendered.
If you have any questions or are experiencing processing difficulties, call Customer Service at 877.838.0019.